Here at The Heidelberg, we believe tradition and quality go hand in hand…
That’s why townies and newbies alike have frequented The Berg since 1963, proving that good food, good service and good company never go out of style. Consistency and hard work are key ingredients in The Heidelberg’s success, as well as the popular Fried Pork Loin and German Potato Salad you’ll find on our menu. (Not to mention our mouth-watering Reuben.)
Thank you Columbia, Missouri – for your continued support!
Between 1963 and now, a lot has changed – times – faces – places, but always there is The Heidelberg… where good times and good food are famous.
Heidelberg in the news
- 1/5/2013 – KOMU: Heidelberg Celebrates 50 Years in Columbia
- 1/5/2013 – Tribune: Heidelberg celebrates 50 years in business Saturday
- 1/7/2013 – Maneater: Historic Heidelberg heralds 50 years in business
- 8/18/2003 – Tribune: ‘Berg burns down
- 8/19/2003 – Tribune: Owners sift through the ashes
KFRU News Talk 1400 AM – Heritage Series
Interview with Dick Walls, Owner, The Heidelberg, 6/30/2013